Monday, January 1, 2018

Something New!

It is a New Year and at Heart 2 Heart Challenges, we are celebrating "Something New".  Maybe you are creating with new supplies or tools, discovering a new technique, or maybe you are documenting something new in your home.  I was the lucky recipient of an Instant Pot this Christmas so I decided to document this new addition to my kitchen arsenal!

Design credit to bellablvd


All the supplies are from Close to My Heart.  The papers are from the Beary Christmas packet.  Because I did not want the layout to scream "Christmas", I used Poppy instead of Cranberry for the title.  You know that I have been trying to be more aware of my stash, so the zip strip, rick rack and the "something" were all found there.

I hope you will inspire us this month by linking your projects, starting with this one!  You have until the end of the month to submit your creation.  Click on this link Heart 2 Heart Challenges to find the link tool.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Sue...do you love your IP...I really want one but then talk myself out of it every time! Great layout featuring "something new"...hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like it. My issue is that my husband does not like new recipes, so I am experimenting with my current ones. Everything so far has been edible! There are some facebook groups with hints and recipes. Thanks for the kind comment!

      Delete
  2. Your new addition to your kitchen arsenal looks like fun. I hope to get one soon with my gift card.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.