Monday, January 15, 2018

Picture Perfect!

How will you interpret this week's Heart 2 Heart Challenge theme?  Will you create a layout or card that is "Picture Perfect"?  Too much pressure there?  Well, how about using Picture My Life cards from CTMH to create your project?  Certainly you have someone in your life that is Picture Perfect, so you can do a project to honor that person.  Or you can do as I did and use an actual picture.  




I found a picture on my computer that pleased me (I took this one at Glacier National Park) and edited it in my photo editing software.  Really, all this photo needed was resizing and application of the Vignette effect. I printed it on a piece of textured watercolor paper I found hiding in my stash. It is stamped with one of the stamps from Inspired Words D1740 from CTMH.  I used a die from Lawn Fawn to trim it and then matted it onto Heather cardstock.

I created this card for a family friend that is facing some really tough times.  I love the peace and serenity it reflects...I hope he likes it also.

Please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges for more inspiration. 

Until next time,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.