Monday, December 18, 2017

Punny Pals!

This week's theme at Heart 2 Heart Challenges is Pun Intended.  For my layout, I chose to use the Operation Smile Punny Pals stamp set to create background paper.  I added patterned paper from the Falling for You and Cats and Bats paper packet and White Daisy, Fern, Bamboo (retired) and Black cardstock  I originally thought I wanted to use the cute puns with the critters, but I like the look without them much better.

Not sure to whom design credit should be given.  I found it on Pinterest...the only reference was Indulgy.com


Operation Smile Punny Pals D1751
When you purchase this stamp set, Close to my Heart will donate $7 USD of the proceeds to Operation Smile™, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children around the world.

For more "Punny" inspiration be sure to visit Pun Intended at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  And then...create a project and link up!  Just use at least one CTMH product!  You have until December 31st to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.