Monday, November 20, 2017

Do Be Bashful!

Bashful...the Color of the Year for Close to My Heart and so beautiful!  I love how it coordinates with the CTMH palette.  There are so many examples out there showing how it accents the Basic group.  While that is true and I certainly did use that paper packet, I also decided to throw in an old favorite...Outdoor Denim.  I believe Sapphire would work equally as well.

Design credit to Serendipity Sketches 141
All products used are Close to My Heart.  The circles were cut on the Cricut and the title and accents are from the Happy Moments Complements set. 

Products available in the Bashful shade include cardstock, ink pads and reinkers, glitter paper, gems and an album.  They will all be available through July 31, 2018.  I anticipate seeing coordinating patterned papers in the the 2018 Seasonal Expressions 1 & 2.

For more inspiration on the theme of Do Be Bashful, please visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges.  And then, how about creating a project and sharing it with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges?  We will love being inspired by you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.