Monday, August 28, 2017

Anything Goes!

"Anything Goes...CTMH Style" is the challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart.  Every once in awhile, I get in a real creative funk.  So even with all the liberty afforded by the challenge, I was still in a dilemma.  Finally, I decided to use the September Stamp of the Month and Nutmeg, my favorite color from the new Basics palette.  Also, metallic accents seem to be trendy now, so there you go...I had the elements for my card!

I used Colonial White cardstock for the card base, the panels and the feather.  (Yes, it is retired, but you know that you have some in your stash!) I stamped the background with Nutmeg Ink.  The sentiment and feather were heat embossed with gold powder.  The mats are Nutmeg cardstock and Gold Glitter paper. I bumped up the feather with Thin 3-D Foam Dots and added some bling with Gold Glitter Gems.

September Stamp of the Month Feel So Blessed S1709


I hope you are inspired by this card...for more inspiration, be sure to visit Heart 2 Heart Challenges. While you are there, why not link up your project...remember, this week, as long as you use at least one Close to My Heart product, Anything Goes!


2 comments:

  1. Nice color with the simplicity of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your personalized stamped background and embossed feather, nice embellishment against the nutmeg. I'm just starting to use some of the Basic Fundamentals, beautiful selections.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.